BRIDGING THE GAPS BETWEEN DATA, PEOPLE & TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE IMPROVED DECISION MAKING THROUGH A SOPHISTICATED DATA STRATEGY
Chief Data Officer Summit 2014
The relevance of data; how to manage it, exploit it, and gather actionable insights from it; is now impossible to ignore.
Cutting through the noise to understand how to take commercial advantage of a strategic, defined approach to Data Analytics & Management is a challenge in itself. Beleaguered by incessant market chatter and hype, we know that you need clarity and concision to gain answers to your most critical Data questions:
- Data Monetisation – How can I drive the business to viewing data as a commercial asset and support business growth through enhanced data usage?
- Data Management 2.0 – How can I deliver real-time data into new channels of business? I need to enhance current Data Management strategies to deliver more, and keep pace with ever-evolving data sources.
- Data Governance – What is the correct model? What are market leaders doing to streamline and manage data effectively?
- Data Collaboration – What’s the silver bullet to working effectively with business partners to make the most of data assets?
- Data Acquisition – What is effective? What is compliant? What is ethical? What will drive growth?
*Based on IQPC Survey of Chief Data Officers and Corporate Leadership responsible for Data, December 2013
This strategic Data leadership Summit offers a unique opportunity to those responsible for Data at the most senior level to get granular, exchange best practice and common challenges with executive peers.
Return to the office with a fresh, focused approach to tackling your Data challenges. No more hype, no more Power Points and no more tradeshows; this is an elite forum reserved exclusively to those at Corporate level with a need to understand how to drive cost effective, risk free data management as well as commercially focused, competitive analytics and execution.
Co- located with Data Today: Uprgrading Data to Intelligence, this event is for the discerning Data executive to gain unparalleled insight into generating value and driving data to the heart of your organisation.
"Big data is the new oil; the companies, governments and organisations able to mine this resource will have an enormous advantage over those that don’t"
Pew Customer Survey, ‘The Future of Big Data’, in Deloitte ‘The Insight Economy’ 2013