Chief Data Officer as the new business thought leader: Bridging the gaps between data, people and technology to drive improved decision making through a sophisticated data strategy
“Data is business issue not I.T.; STRATEGY NOT TECH”
Craig Milroy, Chief Data Officer, TD Bank
Join our Chief Data Officer keynotes as we consider the responsibilities of this crucial yet emerging role and the impact executive data management will have upon business strategy.
The vital role of the CDO is still evolving, but ultimately the goal is to “ be an orchestrator of data management systems and strategy", as John Bottega, former Chief Data Officer, The Bank of America succinctly states.
Some of the key issues to be examined:
- Data Monetisation – How can I drive the business to viewing data as a commercial asset and support business growth through enhanced data usage?
- Data Management– How can I deliver real-time data into new channels of business? I need to enhance current Data Management strategies to deliver more, and keep pace with ever-evolving data sources.
- Data Governance – What is the correct model? What are market leaders doing to streamline and manage data effectively?
- Define the role of the CDO: Where does this hybrid skill-set lie within the enterprise hierarchy and what are the key aspects for this diverse role?
- Plot the maturity of your data maturity within your organisation: Benchmark your current position with indicators formulated by our cross industry CDO keynotes. Use their expertise to define areas for growth and transform your business culture during this interactive workgroup session
This strategic Data leadership Summit offers a unique opportunity to those responsible for Data at the most senior level to obtain unique case studies, exchange best practice and common challenges with executive peers.
This is an exclusive forum reserved for those at Corporate level with a need to understand how to drive cost effective, risk free data management as well as commercially focused, competitive analytics and execution.
“Taking data from architects and applying it to current environment, seeking how to change the current environment” Christiane Kiria Macedo, Chief Data Officer, Chief Process Officer, Deutsche Bank
This event is for the discerning Data executive to gain unparalleled insight into generating value and driving data to the heart of your organisation. To offer unrivalled networking, present external opportunities that both challenge the existing business model and seek new areas for growth.