Chief Data Officer as the new business thought leader: Bridging the gaps between data, people and technology to drive improved decision making through a sophisticated data strategy
Join European and global Chief Data Officers as we consider the responsibilities of this crucial yet emerging role and the impact executive data management will have upon business strategy.
The vital role of the CDO is still evolving in businesses, for some inlcuding Graham Smith, Chief Data Officer at RBS, “The CDO is the custodial role, managing the framework of control for data that is cared about.”
The business objectives for Chief Data Officers vary significantly,but for all Chief Data Officer's the goal is to “be an orchestrator of data management systems and strategy.” as John Bottega, former Chief Data Officer, The Bank of America points out
Join these key speakers and others in a forum dedicated only to Chief Data Officers, where they will examine their innovative approaches to align business strategy objectives within their enterprise and transform business culture.
This is an exclusive forum reserved for those at Corporate level with a need to understand how to drive cost effective, risk free data management as well as commercially focused, competitive analytics and execution. Gain unparalleled insight into generating value and driving data to the heart of your organisation.
Key issues you will be debating include:
- Data Monetisation – How can I drive the business to viewing data as a commercial asset and support business growth through enhanced data usage?
- Data Management– How can I deliver real-time data into new channels of business? I need to enhance current Data Management strategies to deliver more, and keep pace with ever-evolving data sources.
- Data Governance – What is the correct model? What are market leaders doing to streamline and manage data effectively?
- Define the role of the CDO: Where does this hybrid skill-set lie within the enterprise hierarchy and what are the key aspects for this diverse role?
- At the Chief Data Officer Forum you will plot the maturity of your data management within your organisation: Benchmark your current position with indicators formulated by an exclusive global cross industry CDO panel. Use their expertise to define areas for growth and transform your business culture during this interactive workgroup session
This strategic Data leadership Summit offers a unique opportunity to those responsible for Data at the most senior level to obtain unique case studies, exchange best practice and common challenges with executive peers.
Examine the crucial challenges for the emerging Chief Data Officers and work with the Chief Data Officer speaker panel including Christiane Kiria Macedo, Chief Process Officer, Deutsche Bank to learn how they seek to overcome obstacles, including, “taking data from architects and applying it to current environment, seeking how to change the current environment.”