Engage with the exclusive CDO network to underpin the crucial actions that will galvanise your data and analytics deployment“How do you get people to realise that change is a journey not a destination and get a whole global company to walk down that path?”
Russell Marsh, Global Chief Data Officer, IPG Media Brands, CDO Forum 2015 speaker.
- Transform your business culture to view data as an asset, monetise your data and improve your critical business decisions.
- Gain fresh insight to approach your top challenges with our intimate discussion groups.
- As the executor of data stewardship for your business, make valuable contacts and collaborate with an executive only audience to problem solve crucial obstacles that can hinder performance growth.
Find out who you will meet at the forum - visit the Who's Attending?
section for a list of previous attendees.
Key questions for Chief Data Officers to address in May 2015 - tackling the crucial next steps for driving digital business transformations success:
Our CDO keynotes say it best – can you see value in these action initiatives?
Highlights from the Chief Data Officer Forum November 2014:
- Great approach of agile methods brought to the table, really good insights and examples of how to be successful with your Data Strategy and team management" Securitas
- Very good seminar. Excellent advice on how to approach a CDO role, what to do, what not to do." Global Head Fixed Income Operations, BNP Paribas